Friday, January 23, 2009

Talking to Myself

My hand aches and my fingers are covered with ink. I don't really know how it gets there being that I use ballpoint pen and not quills or fountain pens or some such nonsense. But the inside of right ring finger and forefinger are dotted with black smears, as is that flap of skin between thumb and fingers. How does that happen? I guess it doesn't really matter; suffice to say it did, and now I have a hand that strangely reminds me of a dalmatian. That reminds me that I need to get some more real sun. This fluorescent light doesn't do much for the complexion, but it's so cold outside, and it's so difficult to take the top off the Jeep all by myself. Not that I would take it off now. The max temperature today is below my limit of 70 degrees, and I have no plan to catch cold. My fingers are always so cold these days anyway, and they are so covered with ink.

Get your pen.
Write again.

No comments: